TGA / HVAC / MEP planning engineer (m / f / x)
We are looking for you, to become part of our Berlin based TGA / HVAC planning team in a permanent full-time position as TGA / HVAC / MEP plannign engineer (m/f/x)
- Design and plan building environment systems such as heating, cooling, ventilation and sanitary installation, using 3D software and design software tools
- Preparation of all planning documents in 2D using the 3D model ensuring that the detail and standards outlined in the HOIA LP1to LP9 are met
- Prepare Due Diligence reports on external existing planning to ensure functionality and completeness is achieved in line with VDI 6026
- Assist with the cost calculation team in Stuttgart
- Liaise with internal and external planners to ensure that the TGA / HVAC / MEP systems are fully co-ordinated, therefore avoiding unnecessary redesign / planning.
- Liaise and assist the project site team during construction
Wen wir suchen
- Mechanical engineering degree or comparable, ideally specializing in TGA / HVAC / MEP
- Experience in the design and planning of TGA / HVAC / MEP systems is essential, experience in Preparation of B of Q and knowledge of cost estimation is a big plus
- Knowledge of the planning phases as detailed in HOIA LP1 to LP9 would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of the German standards such as VDI, DIN etc is essential.
- Good CAD user knowledge and experience with software programs such as Revit, Solar Computer and iTWO
- The ability to solve complex problems, precisely and with a high level of initiative
- Ability to work in a team environment is essential
Was wir bieten
- A secure and permanent full-time position
- Attractive salary including the collectively agreed 13th month salary, as well as additional social benefits
- Numerous training and personal development opportunities, including certifications, as part of your work
- Use of state-of-the-art planning methods and programs (BIM and Lean)
- Flexible working hours, modern working environment, company pension scheme
- Regular employee events and sports opportunities
Über unsWith a total of 10 subsidiaries and over 20,000 employees, the Dutch Royal BAM Group is one of the largest and most successful construction companies in Europe. This also includes the BAM Deutschland AG, which plans, builds, finances and operates large turnkey projects on the German market, such as the Futurium in Berlin, the “Haus F” clinic in Stuttgart and various stadium projects.
Using state-of-the-art digital technologies such as BIM and Lean, mulitple project participants are enabled to jointly design, construct and operate a construction project in the virtual world.
Happy to meet you!
Have we piqued your interest? In that case, we look forward to receiving your detailed application documents stating also your availability and salary expectations via the apply button.
If you have additional questions about the position, please contact Mr. Harald Brandel on 0152 2254 6155.
Aktueller Stand Covid-19Erfahren Sie mehr über uns
Wir sorgen uns um Ihre Gesundheit und Sicherheit. Klicken Sie hier, um sich über die Richtlinien der BAM Deutschland AG und Wayss & Freytag Ingenieurbau AG zur Rekrutierung während des Coronavirus Covid-19-Ausbruchs zu informieren.
Bau deinen Traum!
Continental Arena Regensburg